The Hymnal 1982 138
All praise to you, O Lord
- Hyde W. Beadon, 1812-1891
- Charles Lockhart, 1745-1815
1. All praise to you, O Lord, who by your mighty power did manifest your glory forth in Cana's marriage hour.
2. You speak, and it is done; obedient to your word, the water reddening into wine proclaims the present Lord.
3. Oh, may this grace be ours: in you always to live and drink of those refreshing streams which you alone can give.
4. So, led from strength to strength, grant us, O Lord, to see the marriage supper of the Lamb, the great epiphany.